and 6oo!
After a year as deputy head to follow the new Lancia Delta, today begins a new adventure: I was appointed Head (Technical Department in Fiat) Panda and the 600.
After two years of continuous travel to Cassino, now I will be focused towards the north of Europe, Poland to be precise, near the town of Tychy Katowice.
Undoubtedly a bit 'cooler than the middle Italy (!), We hope it was worth it.
Unbelievable but true: one of the people that I will support you Raul (Tassoni). After 9 years of business (8 for him) roads meet, perhaps for a short time but it is.
Spent After one year on the new Lancia Delta as vice-Responsible, today a new adventure begins for me: I've been appointed as Head (in FiatTechnical Department) of car models Fiat Panda and 600. After two years of continuous trips to Cassino, now I will be focused on Northern Europe, Poland to be precise, in the town of Tychy near Katowice.
Undoubtedly colder than Italy (!), hope it is worth it.
Unbelievable but true: one of the person who is part of my team is Raul (Tassoni). After 9 years in the company (only 8 for him) our roads meet again, perhaps for little while but, at the moment, this is it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment