Thursday, January 6, 2011

Is The Ohio License Renewed The Same Day

Here I am!

Hello beautiful people! Then
? A good start in 2011?
I was since I came back from Cento, where I celebrated the New Year I do not have a free moment, in fact my poor blog now everyone will be forgotten! sigh! : ((
course have not yet managed to take pictures of my gifts so the post will be sent as soon as I can photograph them all:)

To be honest they are all still on the desk on the day of Christmas ...: - /
Now I leave you with 2 or 3 pictures of New Year, I had the camera with me so I'm not very good and I've made a lot ..: (Oh well .. Ah
in the photo you will see a Christmas gift, the necklace with Spadine of the Paciotti gave me my mother I love it!
I leave!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

* Amelie *








0 comments:

Post a Comment