Monday, October 22, 2007

Big And Tall Champaign

Chills

may cold be seen staggering down the temperatures. Also, it is not what I wanted to talk about .... but the thrills and excitement that gives me the music.
hardly left the house without my MP3 player. The row in the bank or the post office ... or the doctor .... or wait in the car when I'm around with Marco .... have a good time if I have the earphones in your ears. Enter
hits of the moment, catchy songs ... But there are artists who have been there for years. Accompany me with their music in different periods of my life, through the maze of memory ... and those of the best memories a bit 'more sad.
Now I'm out at the same time their two new singles ... and on November 9 will come out of their new album. Coincidence, is it?!?! Are ultrafelice! Andro 'to add two more "anchors" to this musical puzzle that is my MP3 player
... ahhh .. but i still have not said who they are ... I leave you the link ... maybe you know them and love them you too, or will 'the opportunity to hear for the first time

Seal
Craig David

The first is by far my favorite ..... his songs are in my heart!
The second is a small step back (but not !!:-)) much ... I've also seen live ... and it's fantastic!

... and you ..... what are the artists that will send chills up ?!?!!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment