Ah yes ..... the children of today are smart! ;-))... Just to get something in return also believe that the donkeys fly !!... in this case the tooth fairy. Today
Lucretia fell a tooth .... and now you sling him under the pillow, ".. but you seem to exaggerate ?!?!?..." I told her, and she "... well, you never know .. if it goes from here ..." ".... and me and Santa Claus when he passes?!? "and she gave me a smile from little rascal! Tomorrow morning you'll find under the pillow 'a letter of Epiphany !!!!;-))))
And now two little things I did in the last days ... a card with a paperdoll that we had to make up for an evening scrappachetipassa Katiaconlakappa led by SCC, which I then sent to Lara for her birthday
and ATC for the birthday of Isabella
morning under the pillow did not find anything and had a long face ... I said .. "I think the wing is broken! .....".... he said "... Mom, do not joke !!!!! ".... and then I'm the one who plays !!!!!;-))
0 comments:
Post a Comment