Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Duodenal Ulcers More Condition_symptoms

Special Selection

On Blog Scrapbooking Club Cafe are publishing the works that have participated in the Special Selection (Competition will run for the election of the year organized by the team of SCC). Sunday
have published my work, so 'can I put this here on the photos of the tasks that I run.

start with the mini album .... we had to find a closure and a Binding innovative ... I used the fermacoda for closures at the corners and hooks for binding with raffia.

I used polypropylene sheets cut into 15x15 pages. Decorated with rub-ons, stickers and various flowers before.


Cover


Detail closing


particular binding


Special




1 page 2 page





3 page 4 page



5 page


Retro album


In this test, I paired the ATC made with the same material as the mini album and adorned with raffia to weave and buffered with Alcohol Inks:




... and tonight ... well it's all too ;-))).... 2 post in one day, it seems a joke ?!?!!?

Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment