I knew ... Fat
... that sooner or later would come the crisis of the blog.
More than a month without going into it. What a shame! I'm really hopeless
...:-(
Oh well ... I resume my life, and began responding to the tagging I have received, Marika has tagged me for almost a month ago (scusa.. the delay!)
and Serena!
Here are the rules of the game:
1. the rules of the game you will copy ...
2. 7 of your secrets revealed
3. 7 happy successful individuals ...
4. notifications sent a message to ...
5. to visit your blog invites ... Next
with the "secrets":
1) ... supertifosa and are passionate about football ... but just as much.
I give up to go to dinner, pizza ... get out ... if he plays my favorite team!
And home should not fly a fly in those two hours and there are none!
2) ... I was a-face! ;-)... Eh myopic since I was 6 years. Wrath of my adolescence, I had resolved with contact lenses I wore all day. Then two years ago a strong conjunctivitis prevented me from continuing to use them and so I thought to work ... and now I'm LIBERAAAA !!!;-))
3) ... fear of needles, blood and pain ... until some time ago when I went to do the analysis was losing ways (now I just do not watch the needle go better).
4) ... I am a person with "principles" deeply rooted. If you believe in something I go all the way at the cost of losing yourself.
5) ... well ... you have been voted down twice in 3rd accountancy! (First time I retired in mid-school year ... then I am going have postponed asset in that school, and I was first postponed in September with four subjects and then mouth!)
But then 'I was in 5th 8 in mathematics and accounting!
6) ... I hate cheese and dairy products except yogurt and various ... only a few years the parmesan!
7) are a Buyer ... undecided ... I go shopping because I need something and hopelessly back home with nothing! My husband is no longer with me when I was running across the province in search of a shoes !!!...( only 20 years ago with the scrap this thing does not work !!!!!;-)))
untagged any time that has passed since I imagine that all they have already 'done !
Bye
0 comments:
Post a Comment