Sunday, February 8, 2009

Conan O'brien Taintless Ted

Jedi Fight

I Cavalieri Jedi sono fra noi. In una galassia lontana lontana, maaaa......veeeraaamente far away Danilo Raul Skywalker and Darth Vader face to decide the fate of Vomero ...
Obviously, I wonder who makes you do to save the Vomero to me ... could disappear quietly releasing a bit 'to place the garbage in Naples.
However, their happy.
I ask the cameraman (or ????) camerwoman have thought that in those moments ..... .



Jedi Knights are among us. In a Galaxy Far Far Away, But .......... reeeeally faaaarrr away ....., Danilo Darth Vader and Raul Skywalker clash to decide the fate of the Vomero...
Obviously, I wonder why someone should combat to save the Vomero...it could disappear quietly leaving some free space for neapolitan rubbish.
However, if they feel happy with this...
I also wonder what the cameraman (or camerwoman ????) thought during those moments......

0 comments:

Post a Comment