I've made another one!
After the super coupe sports car here is a bit 'more familiar: the new Fiat Fiorino in my own version. Obviously those who want to pay to have my initials on the sides. Just think, one day around with this machine in any part of the world, someone will stop you, asking if the initials are those of ... 'him' ... and you can say, "Yes, I know him! ".
I made another one!
After the super coupé sports car here is a new one somewhat more familiar: the new Fiat Fiorino in my customized version. Obviously those who want it will pay to have my initials on the doors. Imagine you one day travelling with this machine in any part of the world, someone will stop you, and will ask whether the initials are those of ... 'him' ... and you would answer: "Yes, I know him! ".
After the super coupé sports car here is a new one somewhat more familiar: the new Fiat Fiorino in my customized version. Obviously those who want it will pay to have my initials on the doors. Imagine you one day travelling with this machine in any part of the world, someone will stop you, and will ask whether the initials are those of ... 'him' ... and you would answer: "Yes, I know him! ".
0 comments:
Post a Comment