Monday, October 25, 2010

Car Auctions In Fredericton Nb

Shopping ^___^

Today, thanks to last shooting I've done that earned some money, I did a little shopping super kawaii! :)
In a village near mine is a small shopping center where there is a shop in China ... this is my downfall, there were many things I wanted to take but I tried to hold back even if some of them have made purchases! XD I bought 2 keychains
a blue and one white, the blue one for my mother, then warm the ears of Hello Kitty that it was love at first sight, fake eyelashes that can always be used for pictures (a much more expensive than that sold in perfumery:-o), nail decorations, stickers and more Hello Kitty! ^ __ ^
course I took pictures with each of these things potervele show! :)

I leave you to the shots, tell me what you think!
Kisses

Amelie































0 comments:

Post a Comment