Saturday, October 9, 2010

Play Pokemon Online On A Mac

Step Up 3D

Yesterday I went to see 3D STEP UP!! Awesome is an understatement, it will be that I love hip hop more so then I found the film absolutely beautiful! Then was spectacular in 3D seemed to be there with them .. Maybe ..: ((I'd love have a crew like them but here in Italy the hip hop is not considered here in America and the crew is not even a shadow, and even if you do the usual four courses to learn more and choreography, it does not arrive their levels! sigh! = ((

I would love to live in America !!!!!!;;)
ok, leave out the dreams, the first to see the film, began at one o'clock because we have seen since the last show, me and my boy went to play in some games room and since I had some points I had a fabulous brush Hello Kitty !







is not cute? ;)) A big kiss



Amelie

0 comments:

Post a Comment