A "small" test to know me better! ^ __ ^
And here I am .. is that I do not write for a while .. I have a few ideas and then waiting for something interresante to tell you, I do a test so that I know a bit more! :) There
Notice the test is quite lunghini, I hope you have patience to read everything! :)
A big kiss!
1-What time is it? 20:06
2-Name? Amalia
3-Do you like your name or would like to have another one? mh I do not really like ..
4-Your zodiac sign? Gemini
5-Do you have the characteristics of your sign? mh .. depends on the fact of having a double face not!
6-What do you like most about yourself? My being able to always be honest to say what I really think ...
7-What would you change? my being too emotional!
8-Describe yourself in three words: curious (too much), emotional, stubborn
9-A which character famous would you like? I do not know ..
10-Poseresti naked for 50,000 €? mmm .. I do not know .. but I guess not ..
11-The craziest thing you've done? I do not think it even made it!
12-It 's better to work or study? work
13-It 's better to obey or give orders? you can say all and 2?!
14-specific signs you? no ..
15-Favorite food? Too many! Do not have one in particular!
16-Favorite drink? Water!
17-the best sport? Cristiano Ronaldo ... *____*
18-What 'was your first kiss? Horrible .. it was a strange feeling ..
19-What do you think when you wake up? I still sleep!
20-Coffee or tea? tea
21-What ' love? Something unique .. I could not live without ..
22-When you know you're in love? When I think of him always
23-If I were an animal would you be? A sweet kitty! Meow! ^ __ ^
24-where you can spend one day a week, a month? One day at a shopping mall, a week on a beautiful island, a 25-month Americaaaa
What 's the person to whom you can say anything? my boyfriend ..
26-How important is money in your life? Without too much ... now you're fucked ****
27-What did you do as a child? the hairdresser! 28-
What impresses you most in a guy? face, eyes and hands!
29-Are you a flirt from? NO!
30-What does end up in bed with a friend? I could not never do it .. so for me it makes no sense
31-Do you think you be loved? I think so ..
32-Favorite movie? The Crow! 33-
favorite actor and actress? Johnny Depp
34-What kind of music do you like? Hip hop, r'n'b and rap
35-Your favorite song right now? Neyo - one in a million 36-
THE LAST movie you saw? Saw VI, the final chapter
37-Your three worst faults: touchy, stubborn, moody!
38-The name of your stuffed animals? I do not remember .. I give a name belonging to all! ahahah
39-Are you opposed to euthanasia? The 40-
is your ideal man? I have it already! ^ __ ^
41-Have you ever cheated? ever!
42-song worst? I do not know ..
43-The movie more stupid? too many:) Follow the 44-
TV? sometimes, but not as a time
+ 45-Who'd a dream trip? with my love!
46-favorite cartoon? all the cartoons of my childhood .. now those are really ugly!
47-Favorite Sport? Volleyball
48-The thing I regret most? I have no regrets .. 49-
you romantic? Very! The 50-
favorite book? The key to Sarah
51-Three nights to remember? nothing is forgotten .. even the bad times can help us to grow ..
52-holiday to remember? I have yet to do! MIAMI arrive! :)
53-The best gift you received? a bag of fantastic Hello Kitty 54-
Like the place where you live? Quite
55-A job that would not come? I do not know .. hmm .. 56-
wearing the watch? yes!
57-Signature of clothes favorite? I do not like clothes .. 58-
buy something unless it is signed? Of course it is, why should not I?
59-The three objects from which they will never be separated? mobile computer when I'm home, just think!
60-What do you think is the most fascinating thing about you? to answer these questions I never know .. : - / 61-
'd like to see a concert? Fabri Fibra
62-The favorite perfume? Now I do not have a first .. Dior hypnotic
63-The thing you love most in your room? all things Hello Kitty! : X 64-
you shy? A little ..
65-A person who would like to know more? I would like to meet new people!
66-A person who does not like to meet? boh
67-A person who does not know in person but would like to know? Some who follow my blog:)) 68-
the best thing that you and 'was that? you are my life
69-The worst thing was that you? + do not love you no longer want to see you .. : ((70-
The number of ex? 2
71-What kind of phone you have? Iphone 3g
72-E 'possible to live without their cell phone? Mah .. depends on a time I used it a mess .. now I could make unless
73-Your cell phone number? 349.15 ......
74-What makes you angry? Who does not tell me the truth, and who does the beautiful face just to get to his goal! grrr x (75-A
your passion? draw
76-Can you cook? it from me .. the cable!
77-Did you say "I love you"? 78-When you
you think you married? I'd like in 4-5 years!
79-Have you been courted more than you or you have been to court? courted More!
80-L'automobile of your dreams? "I like the Honda Civic, but even the pink hummer h2 I do not mind!: p
81-Your favorite TV series? beverly hills
82-Do you consider yourself attractive? maybe.. 83-
the biggest lie you ever told? only with good intentions .. but I do not like to say a 84-
'something in a foreign language? It's so cute!;;)
85-THE LAST phone call that you made? Mamma
86-THE LAST call you received? Love
87-A proverb? Better alone than badly accompanied!
88-THE LAST time you cried? A few days ago ..
89-Feelings must keep them for themselves? No.. .. Always better to try
90-have you ever hated someone? I can not hate .. 91-
One thing you hate doing? fake ..
93-If tomorrow was your last day, as the past? I do not know .. really hard ..
94-What 'family for you? all .. 95-x Projects
the future? Too!
96-Do you want children? Yes .2
97-Have you ever done an interview?
no 98-How do you define your answers? sincere
99-What do you think of the test? a way to be know!
100-What time is it? 20:51
If you download the test let me know, so I run to read your answers! :)
Hello beautiful people!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment