Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jewel De'nyle Wikipedia

Shooting the end of September! - BEAUTY-2 years and 3 months

Finally after so long, I got shots of the shooting in September!
very pleased also because the MUA and the photographer did a great job! :)
In addition, there was full cooperation by all then I would say that everything went well!! The shots are generally
BEAUTY! ^ __ ^
In some photos you will see my eyes really shiny because the glue for false eyelashes and feathers burned like crazy! (
are many photos, so why wait loading I imagine it will be slow: /

GOOD! I say no more I leave it to you!
Enjoy a todos!

Kisses
Amelie
ps: the second photo with the feathers is very large in size, so I have not posted in their original size! :)

























________BACKSTAGE________


IO AND MY LOVE!



CRAZY!



IO the makeup artist!



RELAX!



THE PHOTOGRAPHER, AND I LOVE MY!




0 comments:

Post a Comment