Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Najl;epszy Polski Hosting

I try to come back ... CICO

The lack of Cico does not pass, but I will not stay here again break .. unfortunately they are quite fragile and this loss has been for me and it is too difficult to overcome ... but as I say now all I have to go ahead ...
said that I hope to return soon with new posts happier and more carefree than that, though I see it hard .. (
Yesterday my mother bought me some little things, just take back the urge to photograph'll show you!
close here also because it is late, but now is habit to go to bed at 3-4 at night .. uff ..
I hope to see you soon! :)
A big kiss to all and thank the people who continue to support me, especially in Nyu! Thank you worried about me! A dock! *

0 comments:

Post a Comment